Friday, August 26, 2011

Proposal Planning




Did you know that your significant other can actually hire someone to design and plan your entire marriage propsal?  I KNOW!  I heard about Brilliant Event Planning, a company based in New York, from seeing them on Good Morning America.  To my surprise, I found a lot of event planners across the country that specialize in proposals, but BEP in New York seems to be one of the best out there.  They even offer an a la carte menu in case you need help with only part of it.  What I thought was super unique is a fun tool called the Proposal Idea Generator - so cool!  It's a mini quiz that gives you a very specific proposal idea based on your answers.

This is such a sweet and personalized wedding proposal! Him and the guys painted this mural on the side of a building in New York City this past June.  Those are Scrabble pieces ~ so cute. Watch the video and see how he did it and how she reacts.

Greatest Marriage Proposal EVER!!! ~ that's the name of the below proposal video.  I was giggling out load while watching this (ok...maybe tearing up a bit too).  Another creative proposal.

No comments:

Post a Comment