Tuesday, August 23, 2011

And So It Begins

It makes me smile every time when I say that next April I will marry my best friend! He cleverly proposed in December 2010 by attaching the ring to a Christmas ornament. We had been together for 5 years by that time so you can imagine that the engagement proposal was long awaited! We'll be married on April 14, 2012 in Green Bay, WI where we live.

Like most other brides-to-be I am excited to plan our perfect wedding day and see it all come to fruition. Of course, this has caused me to become obsessed with surfing the internet for ideas! There's so much out there and I love it all but I know I need to edit my choices (it's not like I have the budget for all these things anyway!). That's when I knew that I needed to start this blog...as my wedding therapy...really! I figure that if I can't have it for my wedding then at least I can collect it and admire it all in one place.

I finally can answer the question "What do you collect?" -Answer: peonies, pretty paper and other wedding ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment